M.Sc. (Physics) + B.Ed, Master Trainer, Curriculum Designer, Content Developer and Education Consultant since 1997.
An accomplished visionary educationist with over 28 years of enrichment, exposure and experience perseveres to create, innovate and set fresh trends in the K-12 education sector.
A career spanning from being a Secondary School Science (Physics), Mathematics and Computer Science teacher, thereafter a Senior Secondary Physics Teacher to Principal / Founder Principal of majorly C.B.S.E. schools and two I.C.S.E. schools, a Regional Director of Schools (East Zone) for a leading chain of schools to presently positioned as Head (Training & Curriculum), also rendered voluntary services as a Regional Coordinator with an NGO and Academic Coordinator of Jharkhand for the National Children’s Science Congress, a well-sought after Master Trainer for C.B.S.E. and other leading organisations, Curriculum Designer and Content Developer, has enabled me to witness and experience all diverse components of operations, affiliations to both C.B.S.E. and I.C.S.E., crisis and development in the K-12 sector at close range with hands-on valuable lessons on the same to introspect, innovate and implement along the journey of 28 years!
Passion to develop the infinite potential of every child so uniquely endowed through the Joy of Learning for both the learner and the mentors with creativity, perseverance and focus, with an ability to face and overcome crises with fortitude and patience are my greatest strengths.
Somenotable highlightsof a career of 28 years are as follows:-
- Transformational Leadership in areas of organizational development, alignment & excellence, educational enrichment & skill / capacity enhancement, passionate and goal oriented approach to promote and implement learner-centric instructional programming & constructive delivery in schools through the ‘joy of learning’;
- Recognition as a competent Public and Motivational Speaker in both English & Hindi languages:-
- Delivered key note addresses at UGC’s National Seminar on Education at Teacher Education Level.
- Addressed 50+ Public Gatherings all across France, during ‘Lenten Campaign’ in March–April’ 03;
- Invited as a Resource Person/Guest Speaker at Rotary Clubs, Schools, Education Conventions, Science Forums, Radio/Television Shows as well as successfully held innumerable Press Conferences in India and in France since 2003;
- Possesses strong planning skills by successfully organizing numerous Local/Regional/National Educational Conventions/Events like, Regional /National KNIT INDIAs (A live-together convention of Students, Teachers, Principals from diverse backgrounds), National Holistic Education Seminars for Principals / Educators, C.B.S.E./ school cluster sports or cultural events, etc.
- Effective and well sought after Trainer witha credit of over 1000 Teacher’s Training, Leadership Workshops for Principals, Administrators, Parents Seminar and Developmental Workshops for Youth, all kinds of Students’ Workshops, conducted since 1997 till date on a variety of topics to enhance trainee knowledge & skills;
- Awarded for commendable service and leadership as Principal and for being the ‘Innovative Leader’;
- Entrusted with key roles on account to exemplary performance & passionate dedication to Science:-
- Jharkhand’s ‘State Resource Person’ and Academic coordinator for National Children’s Science Congress (NSCE) since 2012 and voluntarily contributing in training and guiding Science Teachers to mentor and motivate ‘Child Scientists’ in the state;
- Key Member of the Panel of Judges of Jharkhand State level Children’s Science Congress since 2012 for selection of ‘Child Scientists’ for the National level Children’s Science Congress every year;
- Effectively represented India & USM in France in 2003 on a 2 month long tour to share experience, work with people of all walks of life and promote Value Education for Peace. during the Tour-de France:
- Visited 50+ Educational Institutions like Schools, Technical Institutes, Professional Colleges & Universities and interacted with the Students, Teachers & Parents;
- Delivered presentations to various Social Action Groups & Organizations on Peace and Solidarity Initiatives in India with reference to its application to Europe;
- Addressed Public Meetings, extensively participated in Press Conferences and recorded Exclusive Interviews in Print & Electronic Media of France;
Presently Head (Training & Curriculum) at BHARTI FOUNDATION, the CSR Wing of BHARTI AIRTEL / ENTERPRISES;
Also, freelance Master Trainer, Curriculum Designer, Content Developer and Education Consultant since 1997;
And Jharkhand State Academic Coordinator for National Children’s Science Congress since 2012;
Previous experiences include:-
- Founder Principal SRI RAM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Vaishali (C.B.S.E.)
- Founder Principal, ARIHANT INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY, Chhindwara (I.C.S.E.);
- Regional School Director (East Zone) ZEE LEARN, Kolkata (all 20 MLZS schools + 275+ KIDZEESof the East);
- Principal / Deputy Director, GGCET St. Xavier’s International School, Dhanbad;
- Principal, KARNATAKA VIDYA NIKETAN, Indore;
- Regional Coordinator, UNIVERSAL SOLIDARITY MOVEMENT, Indore;
- Physics and Mathematics Teacher cum Science Coordinator, LORETO CONVENT Ranchi (I.C.S.E.);
- Computer Teacher, ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL;
Education Qualification : M.Sc. (Physics) + B.Ed. from Ranchi University;
Date of Birth: 31st October 1966 Languages Known: English, Hindi and Bengali;